Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stephenie Meyers Website

So...I got this off Stephenie Meyers website. 
I still don't think I'm going to post on this blog. But who knows?
For now I will. I'll probably stop soon.
Anyway, here it is....

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Book Four in the Twilight Series

December 2006 Update: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers has officially contracted with me to continue the Twilight Series. Breaking Dawn is tentatively set to be released in the fall of 2008, but making that deadline depends entirely on how fast I can write! Breaking Dawn is still in the outline stage, and if you don't see me around much in the next year or so, that's why.

 

4 comments:

Inadequate Angel said...

YAY!

And BTW, the Twilight movie is rated R?

♥ Aly ♥ said...

no....it's rated PG-13. andcan't wait for new moon!! :)

Devil's Angel said...

No! Its PG 13. I think it said R because they made a mistake or something....I dont know. I think some of the movie trailers were made up anyway, like the one where the scenes of Cedric (aka edward) was from Harry Potter

lukas said...

whos devil angel